In order to do research, you must have sources, and you must have order and structure to them and shine a critical light on them. Therefore, we create registers as a basis for further processing and service to institutions, researchers, musicians and the public.
For example we can:
- reconstruct number books (by serial number);
- keep records of factories and workshops and the professionals who worked there;
- keep records of archival documents and photographs relating to the individual factories.
Examples of research areas we work with:
- From craft to industry. About industrialization and its shift in power sources and work methods.
- Art for the eye and ear. About the art industry, the art of furniture and the instruments as works of art.